Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Get Moving

Today I saw this picture:

It really got me thinking because next week weight watchers launches their active link device. It is one of the most exciting additions to our program. I never knew what a difference it would make for even someone as active as I am it can be a struggle for me to get to 100% everyday...

I had a few days that were just harder than others. I did get very close on a few days though. The best part is that the active link measures you. I also like it because we can do the activities we enjoy the most.

100 Day Challenge
Day 71 (July 9th) 30 Minute Walk
Day 72 (July 10th) Bridges Scoreboard Tour De Griffith (5 miles)
Day 73: (July 11th) Schererville Group Run 4 miles

What steps are you going to take to push your activity?


No comments:

Post a Comment