Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorites

Every Friday I will start sharing some favorites so here is favorites Friday for July 20th

This Guy: My step Dad Tony
Yesterday was his birthday. I know I mentioned him on Father's Day but here is a shout out to the best step father a girl could ask for. Honestly I am so lucky to have him in my life. He one of the most supportive and reliable people I know. He is always willing to do whatever he can for me. There are not enough words for me to even explain how amazing he is. I hope he had an awesome birthday since I wasn't able to be there to celebrate.










Yummy Food:
I saw this article today form Eat this Not that about grilling fruits. All of these ideas sounds AMAZING. I love fruit and I love cooking on my grill. I am really excited to try some of the ideas. I really like the idea most of grilling the strawberries and cantaloupe on skewers... maybe with some chicken. I also love the idea with the bananas. Although instead of ice cream I was thinking I bet that would also be good with some vanilla yogurt or Greek yogurt with cinnamon.


Doing Something a Little Crazy:
Tomorrow I am doing this: I love running and I also love taking on a new challenge. Although this is not exactly a true running event but something I am going to do for good times with friends. I am really excited. Stay tuned for the race recap sometime Saturday or Sunday.


What are you loving these days? Would you do something crazy like the mudathlon?


100 Day Challenge
Day 81 July 26th
4 Mile Run

No comments:

Post a Comment