Wednesday, January 25, 2012

100 Calorie Packs

I am not a huge fan of them. Many of them are not that satisfying. 3 points for that little bag. I am often left disappointed. Here is an idea for homemade 100 calorie "S'mores" package. This is also much cheaper.














Ingredients
1/4 cup Original Fiber One Cereal (They were on sale 2/$5 and I had a $1.00 off coupon)


The box states 1/2 cup 30g so I measured out 15g on my scale



1/2 Tbsp. Mini Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (These were not on sale they were $2.39)


Measured to be exact



15 Mini Marshmallows (These were also on sale for $2.00)


Any Mini Marshmallows will do these were one sale






Combine all ingredients into small baggies and put away.

This is what it looks like all combined together


I made 6 individual bags and put them in my snack basket


No comments:

Post a Comment