Friday, January 20, 2012

You have to start somewhere

Photo Courtesy of Chicagomarthon.com
I always tell people the first step is just walking through the door. When I talk to people about losing weight I often say you don't have to get it all right the first week. Take steps. The first step is always the commitment. Yesterday I made my big commitment for 2012 I signed up for the Chicago Marathon. Sometimes its scary at first. You may not even know what to expect. I have heard many times at weight watchers meetings that if you plan to fail, you fail the plan.

My next step is going to be raising the money it requires to run the race. If you are at all interested in helping Opportunity Enterprises or want more information on donating on behalf of me running Click Here!


The first step is really taking the first step... what will your first step be for committing to a new lifestyle for 2012?

1 comment:

  1. Deanna, I donated today! Good luck! You are a true leader, you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete