Sunday, January 29, 2012

Celebrate your success!

I really believe of the keys to being successful at losing weight, being active and even maintaining weight is to celebrate the little things. No matter how small it may seem you have success celebrate it. The other important part is that we don't always have to celebrate big but sometimes it sure does feel great!


My awesome trophy!

Last night was the annual awards banquet for the Calumet Region Striders, Northwest Indiana's running club. Here is a link to the site (Calumet Region Striders). I currently am rated in the age group of females 25-29. To complete the season you have to run 10 races which they rank you based on other runners in the Gold Cup series of races. I got 2nd place. I am very proud I finished again and all the other accomplishments that came along with it. Although proud of my successes it only makes me want more... See photos of my night...



Myself and Amy (she got 1st and she ran most of the season with that little one in her tummy)

My awesome running coach Nikki. I hope I inspire and guide others the way she does me






Don't forget to celebrate your successes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment