Monday, January 2, 2012

What you can eat for lunch when you have time...

Happy 2012!
I hope your first couple days have gone well. My Bengals made the playoffs so that was exciting and I got to spend most of the day yesterday just hanging around my house. Also since yesterday was New Years day my company was only open until 10am today so  I got to enjoy a nice short day. I was able to get some a workout done in between chores around my house. I was also able to get some grocery shopping accomplished. No big surprise all the "healthy" stuff appears to be on sale this week. One thing though that I really love about being home for lunch is being able to make things I normally wouldn't make for lunch. Today I opted for
4oz of Tilapia (3 points plus values)
 4oz of Quinoa topped with salsa (3 points plus values)
1 cup of broccoli (0 points plus values)

Here is a photo of my yummy lunch.
 



Its enjoyable to be able to make something so satisfying and actually be able to spend time enjoying my lunch. That is not something I am always able to do while I am at my full time job. What do you enjoy having when you really have time to make a satisfying lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment