Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Big Days Coming

This weekend was so amazing! We survived and had a fabulous time. Now is the final countdown until my sisters big day! I am so very excited for her. Plus wedding are so much fun.
Mom, Me, Bride/Sister Jenna, Sister Kristen
I'm really glad I followed a few of my cardinal rules for crazy parties...
1. Ran a long run beforehand so I knew I had at least earned the extra "points"
2. I shared an appetizer with someone instead of splurging on both food and alcohol.
3. I tried to pay some attention to how much I was drinking although this failed to some extent.
4. We did lots of fun dancing to work off some of the damage!
5. I got right back on track Sunday.




It is also the final countdown for my big day.
I only have a few runs remaining. I have my shoes bought and ready to go. I also I have one more run to go and I am planning to make sure I really like the flavor of gel that I am going to use. I have my outfit almost all set and ready to go also. I am really getting very excited!
I cannot believe it is almost to single digits!









Do not fear... Weight Watchers is here to help

This week at weight watchers we are beginning the 8 week countdown for Thanksgiving. The one thing that I am challenging myself with and that I am challenging the members in my meeting is to just be a little more active. It can make a big difference. This is going to be a little more difficult for me post marathon. Often times runners are ready for a break post marathon. I think that is better that we start now!





Imagine how good you feel if you take the next 8 weeks to focus. Start planning now and not at the last minute. Do not fear the turkey... Start your plans now. Here is a link to an article I found on the weight watchers website about Thanksgiving 101 and another about having a Guilt Free Thanksgiving to help you get started.



What days are you most excited for coming up?





No comments:

Post a Comment