Friday, September 21, 2012

Last Night Out

My little sister is growing up. I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday we were little girls playing barbies, school and riding bikes. Sometimes I forget that we are so grown up.












We have been through a lot together and as her maid of honor I am so excited for...





Tomorrow we celebrate her wedding that will occur in a couple weeks. I started thinking about how life changes so quickly. One thing I know is that if you want it go get it. I have never seen my sister as happy as she is now. I can't wait to see the look on my soon to be brother in laws face when she walks down the aisle. Although somewhere in the back of his mind I wonder if he is thinking I am going from only child to a family of 3 crazy sisters. I find this hilarious to some extent and I totally feel bad for him. We are crazy, silly and most of all girls. I'm pretty sure he is really glad he will not be in Indianapolis tomorrow for all the shenanigans. So here is my thought for this Friday...

If you had one last chance to do something what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment