Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favorites

Welcome to my Friday Favorites... Here are a few things I love this week.

Apple Season
I can't wait to get some fresh apples. I love the taste of a fall crisp apples.



Shirt Deli
They are located in Hobart. They were able to put my name on my OE shirt in a matter of minutes. They will make a shirt of any reason, any design or any quantity.






No Meat Athlete... I know many of you are not Vegetarians. I am not a total vegetarian myself but I do have at least one or two days per week with no meat. I believe in eating real food as much as possible.

Here is an excellent article all about this that he posted today. I really love everything he had to say. He has a wealth of knowledge and I love sharing a little blog love. He has some good smoothie ideas and ways to cool more with real food. If you are looking for some new ideas please check out his site.






No comments:

Post a Comment