Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Some Cool Stuff

I feel like I don't have much to say... So here are a few things you may enjoy

I saw this on Skinny Runner today and it really made me laugh... Also this blog is really funny. I really like reading it and getting good advice from her. I actually think this is somewhat true of myself though.



If you love following my marathon training then yes it is still happening.
Ran 5 miles on nice cool morning Tuesday. I have never been a morning run but with my recent new schedule this was awesome.

Ran 6 miles today... I love this taper thing. Can't believe the marathon is only 17 days away. I also got my official Opportunity Enterprises shirt today. If you still want to donate to my fundraising then go here...
http://www.active.com/donate/oerunners2012/DGrimes7




Do you ever wonder about oil? Hungry Girl dived into it today. She also discussed some really good tips for eating out. Check it out.

Do you love Fall and all things pumpkin flavored like I do? Do you also love Oatmeal? Check out this recipe that made my mouth water reading about it from Skinny Taste. I can't wait to get the stuff to make it ASAP.

Those are my fun finds for today. I am going to try to post more yummy stuff I find. You make it and tell me how awesome it is. Or you can also send me some links and I will post them for others.

Happy Fall! I love the cool weather, sweatshirt and jeans, football and all things pumpkin flavored.

 Do you love this time of year like I do?

1 comment:

  1. Baseball pennant races, NFL football, wearing hoodies, everything pumpkin, and people soon to be burning leaves. Yeah it doesn't get much better than that.

    ReplyDelete