Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lets Play Catch Up


This week has been exhausting and draining for me personally. Its not so exciting so I will just share some highs instead of the lows.


Spaghetti Squash is really cheap right now. In fact I got this one for $.49 at Meijer last week. I cooked it in my microwave added some Morningstar Crumbles, LaRosas's Pizza Sauce and some Parmesan cheese. One of my favorite fall meals.

Of course the week was filled with lots of running.
5 Miles Tuesday
8 Miles Wednesday
5 Miles Thursday






I also completed my final long run before the Chicago Marathon in less than 3 weeks. I was perfect running weather and I actually felt much better on this 20 miler than the first one.


Football is back and my teams all won! Great weekend!


I also got to have some fun. We went to the House of Blues in Chicago to see on of our favorite bands perform. 


Now its time to get some rest. Tapper my running. Prepare for changes and hope for the best. Sometimes we get forced into making decisions that we are fully unprepared for. I'm not sure how it will all turn out I just know this...



1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Is squash season really here?!

    Happy your last 20 felt so good!

    ReplyDelete