Friday, October 12, 2012

Favorites Friday

Here is what I love today...


Canned Pumpkin...
I love this stuff. My favorite is as always to put it in my oatmeal with some cinnamon or even some pumpkin pie spice if you have some. However there are several other good uses... Click this link for the Hungry Girl Article about all the amazing ideas she has.



Post Marathon Running
Most runners who run are almost always training for something or staying in good running shape for an upcoming event. One week post marathon it feels good to just be out doing whatever feels good. This week I did almost all short distance running and felt like I remember all over again why I love running.

Laughing at myself
I do this often.

Today I am totally laughing at my pictures where I look totally miserable at the Chicago Marathon and

others where I am totally soaking it in and actually enjoying the race to its full extent.







Today I leave you with this...




No comments:

Post a Comment