Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Simply Taste Good

I often tell weight watcher members I don't really cook. Well in some ways this is true and in some it isn't . Today I started off the day with a perfect 3.20 mile run with my friend Nikki before work. I really love being able to get in a few morning workouts. They always make the day feel like I have more hours in the day. Only 5 more days until the big day!

Source: fitsugar.com via Deanna on Pinterest


This allowed me to actually cook or at least what I consider cooking. I love meals that are quick and easy. I grabbed two chicken breast from my freezer and turned it into this... I put a little bit of the Tastefully simply honey BBQ rub on each side before I put it in the oven. When there was about 15 minutes left I added the Montgomery Inn Sauce. This is a staple for my Cincinnati folks but you could choose any kind you like.



I added some Brussels sprouts and a small sweet potato. Yum Yum. I love how easy it was ad actually makes a decent meal.

What is your go to quick and easy dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment