Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wedding Bliss

Last week was a busy but very fun filled week and weekend.

My middle sister Jenna got married.

She was an amazingly beautiful bride. I'm so happy that she was able to marry someone that makes her so happy.
No one can make me cry, make me laugh, make me smile... like she does...

I must admit... This wedding was a really good time. There was so much love and so much happiness. I said in my maid of honor speech that it was an honor to be there and celebrating her special day.
Confetti snow angels... you mean you don't do this at weddings?

The best part was there were so many people there that I had not seen in a long time and we had an amazing time celebrating Jenna and Ricky's big day. Just like them they made their wedding as fun as they are. They even had the photo booth which was one of the funniest and most entertaining parts of the night.

We danced a lot... I even earned 17 activity points with my according to my active link.

 It really was an amazing day to celebrate with not only my sister but one of my very best friends.


2 comments: