Thursday, October 11, 2012

New Beginnings

Post Marathon... It was tough getting back I could barely move. Then I saw this.


Although there are so many things that went right. There were some that went wrong.
Stomach issues continued during this marathon.
Foot didn't hurt during the marathon but as soon as I stopped it was killing me.
My shirt ended up chaffing my arm so I had to stop for vasoline.
This picture is clearly where I am feel every bit of this...


Today is a new day. Start over. Don't look back. Time to set a new goal. So far I think I am really setting my sites of this...



What is your goal? How do you choose a new goal?

4 comments:

  1. My goal is to fully recover from the marathon by swimming until I feel ready to run again. Then I will figure out a plan to lower my marathon time for my next one in April. I want to run two or three just-for-fun races in November and December, since my races these last few months were semi-serious training runs for Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying pig is SOOO fun! I will be there! I am not sure if i will do the full or the half. Its probably not a PR course for me. But seriously, i had the best time. I might try to do a PR race earlier in the season, and then run the flying pig half for fun. We have until december to decide before the price increase! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am originally from Cincinnati so I've been wanting to do it... I think next year is my chance. if you decide to do it we have to meet up.

      Delete