Thursday, August 22, 2013

Don't Run from the Work

2 and a half weeks ago I started Shaun T's Focus 25 workout. It's 25 minutes of intense workouts. I really like that they give you a schedule to follow so the order you do the work is never the same. Each week you work your body slightly differently.



Today was Cardio for me and I finally caught the quotes that Shaun says "Don't run from the work feel the work." What I really take away from this is true don't run from it. Sometimes working out or even running is just hard.  Sometimes when I get done with a work out I feel like I am some superior athlete who just completed an event at the Olympics, won the Superbowl or even the World Series. Of course that's far from true. The great part though is making yourself feel proud. My body has began to start to feel strong and each day I'm more surprised by how much harder I'm able to push. Shaun is so encouraging throughout the videos. He really makes you feel inspired to keep pushing. As a runner I often think my runs feel so easy compared to 25 minutes with Shaun T. It makes me feel stronger as a runner. Are you ready to join in the Focus 25 challenge? Ask me how. Grimesdee@gmail.com click here... www.Teambeachbody.com/deannagrimes 


No comments:

Post a Comment