Thursday, August 15, 2013

Shakeology 60 Day Results

60 days ago I began a challenge that is I was inspired to join by my friend Hillary. In the beginning I was skeptical and not convinced that this will be anything I would do long-term. 30 days ago I realized this was an amazing adventure I put myself through. After the first 30 days I was down nearly 5 pounds and feeling amazing. Let's just say it only took me 30 days to convince me this was something good for me. I decided to become a coach to try to start inspiring other people and we just started our journey together this week. I stayed apart of one of Hillary's challenges that is guiding us through the Shaun-T Focus 25 workouts. There is no way to describe the support that you can receive from one of these challenge groups. We are all different ages have different occupations and even live in different places. The one thing we have in common though is that we can inspire each other each other everyday. We never seem to have the same day that's a bad day but when you have a bad day you know there's someone there to encourage you to fight for the next day. I wasn't sure what to expect over the last 30 days as I completed another one of Hillary's challenges. But the truth is there is always something that can be said or learned through a 30 day challenge with complete strangers. Even just reading what people eat every day can inspire you to try something new that you might've been afraid of.  As I entered the thick of my marathon training I knew these 30 days would be challenging for me. Sometimes when you're running the mileage I am running you are just always plain darn hungry. The one thing the challenge helped keep me focused on fueling my body with good nutritious food as much as I possibly could.

As the 30 days ended yesterday and a new 30 days begins I cannot wait to see my next results. From the pictures below you can see I am slowly but surely making some progress. I hope everyone reading this blog can be inspired to get on a challenge and get focused. If you believe if you push yourself and if you focus your goals are achievable.

If you are ready to challenge yourself then ask me for more details and check out this website www.beachbodycoach.com/deannagrimes

No comments:

Post a Comment