Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Be proud of yourself

I am really focused on finishing the February photo every day photo challenge.

Day 21 of the photo challenge: Photo you love of yourself.
This is a picture of my friends Nora, Bryan and myself at the finish line of my first ever marathon. I love this picture but I was so amazingly proud of myself. There wasn't a finish line when I hit my goal weight or even when I became a lifetime member to go through. At this marathon there was. They say that there is such thing as a runner's high. I don't think mine has ever been higher than it was at this very moment in time. Do I think I look good in this picture? No way. However I know the sense of pride I felt and no one can ever take that away from me.

Day 22: Where you work:
Well I have two jobs. So that requires two photos. The first picture is a picture of the cooler that my company keeps our roses in. My full time job is at a wholesale floral company. Its rather difficult to define my actual job title. I can this, I never thought I would learn this much about flowers and I really love that I get to do several different "jobs" that keep me busy. I love small company feel.
My second job as most people know is weight watchers. There is no better feeling than seeing a member achieve their goals. I love all the different people I meet and learning all about their journeys. I take real pride in being able to help anyone. I only hope that I can inspire them the way the inspire me more and more each week. This week I had my very first member reach 100 pounds lost. I can honestly say I am just as proud of him as he is of himself. I think what I learned from  my time at weight watchers to be proud of everything you accomplish no matter how big or small.

Be proud of yourself of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment