Monday, February 13, 2012

Drink More Water

The photo challenge for day 13: Blue
This is my water favorite water bottle. I know I have showed it before but I have really been trying over the last week or so to focus on filling it up as many times as possible. Today I have already achieved 4 times which gives me about 96 ounces of water. I think they key to focusing on the water is to have it right next to you. I keep this on my desk at work and I try to have it not be empty at any point in the day. I always fill this and really chug it when I am starting to feel like I am going to eat something and I know I am not hungry. I also try to fill this and drink it entirely during all meals. I also try to fill it when I am having my morning snack and I try to drink at least about half during my snack. I really think that focusing on the water keeps me from eating at times I may have. Drink a good amount of water is equally important to so many aspects of your health though. Keeping hydrated is really important. On days where I am more active than others I try to have even more water. I think having a bottle with the straw and knowing how many ounces it holds also keeps me in check each day.

How do you make sure you get in your water?

No comments:

Post a Comment