Friday, February 10, 2012

Day10: Self Portrait

Jenna and I Easter 2009
Today photo challenge was self portrait. After working over 60 hours and the week isnt' even over I don't even want to know what my portrait would look like today. This did make me think though about pictures. When it comes to losing weight I always recommend people document it with photos. Sometimes we can't see our own progress. I remember the first photo that really made me think wow I look really good. I went home to visit my family for Easter in 2009, many of them had not seen me in months. I still lost more weight after this picture was taken however this was one of the first times I really saw the progress in myself. This is a picture of my sister and I that day. I also had not seen my sister Jenna in a very long time the day this photo was taken. I still remember how amazed my family was in my progress and my sister Jenna especially. She was so proud of me and it really made me so proud of myself to see how proud she was of me. Take pictures and reflect on your progress no matter how big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment