Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lets catch up again

I was hoping I would do much better with the photo challenge so let's catch up.

Day 23: your shoes
They are no longer this clean this was Day 1
These are my running shoes I am currently sporting. They are made my brooks. I got fitted for them at the Fleet Feet store locally. I really like the idea of them helping you find shoes that fit you personally. They also make it so that if you are a runner or walker you are not going to be injured by having the wrong shoes.



Day 24: Inside your bathroom cabinet
This "topic" is really hard for me to relate to my blog. However the one thing I can say about this picture is that its organized. One thing I have learned from losing weight is being organized keeps everything in life flowing. I really have gotten into really organizing all aspects as much as I possibly can lately.





Day 25: Green
Asparagus. I got this one sale. It is so yummy. Steam+salsa my favorite way to enjoy it!










Day 26: Night
One of things I have learned about myself and many others who have a hard time losing weight is night time. We often over eat at night time. It takes a lot of focus to not over eat at night. One of the things I find really helps is brushing your teeth because after you brush your teeth you find it much harder to want to eat something else. This isn't always going to work but it is one way to fight it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment