Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm Forever yours... Faithfully

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!
Photo Challenge Day 14: Heart

There are a couple of things that I think about when I think of Love and Weight Loss.

Love yourself and others. I really believe that positive self talk is one of the keys to being successful at weight loss. Don't tell yourself you are going to fail. It is important to love yourself. Don't set yourself up to fail by telling yourself you are going to. There is a quote by Henry Ford that says "Weather you think you can you think you can't you're right" This is very true. So Love yourself as much as you love others.

The second part is to have support from others. Surround yourself with those who support your journey. I can honestly say that the best part about my boyfriend is that he loves me no matter what. Even if I never lost a pound he would still have been there. He has never made me feel like I can't do anything I have set my mind to. He may think I am crazy with some of the adventures I have tackled over the last couple of years. Even though he will never become a marathon runner or even give up eating steak he is always there by side...

Have a fantastic Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment