Sunday, February 5, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 4 and 5

Day 4 Challenge: Picture of a stranger

All of these people are strangers. However they were at the Old Chicago in Merrillville on Saturday when I was celebrating my birthday with friends. The key is that I did celebrate. I believe in the core component of the Weight Watchers program that you have to bring the plan to your life not force the plan to change everything. I like pizza, beers and good times with good friends. Sometimes we can indulge however it is more important to focus on not to much of it.


Day 5: 10am
Although this picture was taken at 9:50am, I figure close enough. This was my snack just before I completed my 5 mile run today. I love these cliff bars because they are small and easy to take with me when I need a quick snack before a run or workout. The bonus is that they sell these for a fairly great price. Here is a link to a blog I wrote awhile back about pre-workout snacks. They are important to fuel your body but need to be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment