Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lets catch up...

I am a little behind on my photo challenge... Valentine's Day really wore me out this year.

Day 16: Something New

This PB2 is a powdered peanut butter that you mix with water and make your own peanut butter. The best part is that it is only 1 points plus value per 2 tablespoons. This is actually really the chocolate flavored peanut butter. I am really loving stirring this into oatmeal and even making it a dip with apples or other fruit.





Day 17: Time
Friday was a very busy day. My sister came from Cincinnati to visit and so I had to do really find time to get my  5 mile run. I always tell everyone to never make excuses so Friday I had to listen to my own advice.

Day 18: Drink Here is another new product I tried. It is called Click. It is a protein powder but it taste like the different latte coffee flavors. I really loved the sample and I can't wait to order more. Protein powders are great for having after a good workout to replenish your body and I love this product.

Day 19: Something you hate to do: I am not a cook. I really try to think of creative meals but they really always end up the same. I hardly ever branch out and I am really trying this year to try a few new things. Fish is a product I have really been trying to have more of. Here is what I had for dinner tonight.



Tomorrow is a new week and back on track. How did you do this week? What new products did you try?

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with the chocolate PB2. I'm amazed that I've had a jar for a week and it's not empty yet!

    ReplyDelete