Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 10... you know that thing in the back of the closet

Well day 10 is a success... I found this 14 minute workout that I stretched to 30. I did a few more reps to make it slightly longer. I saw this workout in one of my many magazines. It is advertised as a workout to get you "bikini" ready... The real reason I picked it was that I noticed it used the bands instead of weights. Since I have one of these bands... which I had to dig out of the back of one of my closets. The workout was great. It worked me hard... especially with this warm weather my house is much warmer than it has been. My workouts may have to move to the basement soon. Tonight was a really hot night. So here is my challenge for you... dig something out of your closet you know you have and put it to use. Maybe even uncover a piece of equipment you know you are using as a clothes hanger... What could you put to use this week?

2 comments:

  1. As much as I hate admitting this, I haven't used my Nordic Track skier in weeks! Time to dust it off and hop on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a reason to dust off my Shake Weight! haha

    I do own a tube...sort of like a band, but it has handles. My dear daughter is currently using it as a lasso, so maybe I can find a workout to incorporate it and reclaim my tube!

    Tonight I found an Exercise TV workout called Tank Top Ready. 20 minutes of all upper body. It didn't seem too tough, but I know I will feel it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete