Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 16... Diamonds are a girls best friend

So one of the many reasons that working out can be difficult is that we often don't have time. One of things I have really enjoyed about this challenge is finding new workouts. I have been using a lot of the magazines that I get in the mail because they all seem to have 15 minute workouts in them. Last night I knew it was going to be tough because I knew my Cincinnati Reds were on TV playing the Chicago Cubs. I wanted to watch the game. I think I was born a baseball fan. My father is a huge Reds fan as well. Many family members still tell stories of us watching baseball games together before I can remember. So baseball has since been my favorite sport. Last night I broke out my fitness ball and went to work for about 25 minutes while enjoying the game. The best part is that I did it and got to see a Reds Win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment