Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 2...

Well two days are complete on my 100 day challenge. Today was busy so today I did 2 sets of a 14 minute circuit I found in self magazine. You can see a copy of it to the left. I also took a picture of the equipment I used. I just my stability ball and two sets of weights. I used a set of 10 pound and 4 pound weights. Mostly because I have nothing in between. I really need to get a few more sets. The 10 pound worked great for moves 1 and 4. However was slightly too much for 5 and 6. I am sure my personal trainer would have thought otherwise but today I was on my own. Move two wasn't working so well or I am just a major wimp so I just did a similar move on the ground my trainer taught me. I also modified move 5. My ball isn't quite as large as the one they used so I decided to just change the move slightly. Feeling great.

98 to go! Have you joined the challege? How did today go for you?

2 comments:

  1. 10 minutes done...on a night that I probably wouldn't have done anything at all. Found a bunch of "10 Minute Workouts" from Comcast OnDemand from exercise tv. I did the cardio sculpt. Lots of lunges. It definatrely got my heart pumping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge! Right now, I'm not up for it (desperately need my rest days!) but I can really see myself doing this in the future. Thanks for the inspriation!

    ReplyDelete