Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today was testing...96 more days to go

So I knew taking a challenge of 100 days of working out in a row would be tough at some point and today proved me right. I worked all day... I mean literally all day. 4:30AM to 4:45pm. My trainer wasn't available when I got off so I really wasn't sure what kind of workout to do. After much thought and listening to my stomach grumble I opted to come home first and eat some dinner. As I sat on my couch contemplating my workout my nanny called. She wanted to tell me she "only" lost 5 pounds her first week back at weight watchers. I was so very proud of her. I love being an inspiration even if it is my Nanny. She totally rocked her first week which was not easy because she did a lot of dinning out.

So after her motivation to get my butt off my couch I decided to try a DVD (pictured) I received from Fitness Magazine for free. It said it was a 25 minute total body workout. After the DVD got going I realized ok I know why this was free. Boring and Uninspiring although I was feeling it was a good workout. It was harder than I anticipated... However 14 minutes in the DVD quit working... I was thoroughly disappointed and not feeling accomplished.

So I opted for a run. I wasn't really into it so I just said ok at least a mile. Considering I have run 4 half marathons a mile or so is nothing. I pushed for just over two miles. Once again my garmin decided to act strange the first few minutes in my neighborhood. I am not sure if it is the GPS or not. So believe it or not I did run... I took a picture to prove it. I am really feeling good about my accomplishments... How did today go for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment