Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 9..."Why choose to fail when success is an option?" Jillian Michaels

Although I mixed opinions about Biggest Loser and even wonder what Jillian Michaels is really like. I love her attitude. I also love this quote by her...it makes me think. Success is always an option. So I am really focused on this challenge and feeling great. Today I took out a shape magazine that had a 20 minute workout by Jillian in it. Here is the front cover... I mean who doesn't want to look like that. The thing I have always love about Jillian's workouts is that even though they are tough you feel great and accomplished afterwards. Even though I slightly modified the workout for me I still did all 5 sets and feel great... Day 9 down! Who is ready to knock this week out?

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted this last night. I was getting ready for bed when I saw it, so I went back out to the living room and did a yoga workout (22 minutes). It was nice to stretch well and get just a tad bit sweaty before bed. Had a great night sleep and woke up ready to go for a run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that magazine, too! :-)

    I'm doing a very Jillian-esque DVD tonight, and it's going to kill me. But I'll love the afterglow.

    ReplyDelete