Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 3... 97 to go

Sweat baby sweat... OK I promise not to sing. Tonight I found another quick circuit to try since I worked again tonight. I was exhausted from work but I knew I couldn't give in. So I came home changed straight into my workout clothes and picked up the magazine. Today's circuit (pictured) is from Fitness magazine. I liked this one because it was cardio and weights. It also said it would only take 14 minutes. It said to perform each move 3 times. Most of them were only 10 reps or even 5 on each leg. I knew that wasn't quite enough for me so I went ahead and increased it myself. I also finished off with three different sets of 25 crunches. I can't believe I can start sweating so quickly. I then grabbed a quick snack and now I am beat and glad I didn't push this off after only a couple of days... Have you decided on your challenge yet? Are you doing the 100 days of working out... if so have you found anything quick and easy.... remember to complete the 100 days you only have to do 10 minutes per day...

2 comments:

  1. 30 minutes....Bridal Body Burn (OnDemand, Exercise Tv)It was a combination of cardio and sculpting moves. I have a bridesmaid dress to fit into at the end of the month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara I love it! I got a "free" dvd in the mail this week with one of my magazines. Only 25 minutes total body that may be on my list later this week ;)

    ReplyDelete