Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 24... Biggest Loser

Even though I often have my back and fourths about the show "The biggest loser." I do find most of the contestants to be a really good story and motivator. I thought it was a great story to hear about Olivia. Someone who was an amazing singer but tired of playing the "fat" roles. I can't wait to see how well she does now. She looked amazing last night. Although I don't encourage the rapid weight loss that you see on the show I think the other motivators behind the show are fantastic. Needless to say I can't watch that show and skip my workout. So I opened my self magazine picked out a 15 minute workout and completed it before heading to bed. Do you think the biggest loser motivates you? I also think more importantly what can you do to get motivated. How can you be the biggest loser? We don't have to lose 120 pounds to be the biggest loser. An average of 1 pound per week over 1 month is almost 5 pounds. What we can do to get there? What can truly be a motivator? I have been thinking about this a lot with the meeting topic we had this week. Excercise excuses... I think I have used them all. I refuse to give and keep going. What can do to?

 I can't believe today is day 25....

No comments:

Post a Comment