Monday, May 28, 2012

I love long weekends!

I love to celebrate all these fun long weekends.

We started off Saturday heading to my friend Hilary's wedding...It really wasn't a bad drive down the toll road and we arrive in plenty of time to get ready and head to the wedding. Hilary arranged for the hotel to transport us to the reception so no one would have to drink and drive...These are all her friends that live here in Northwest Indiana.

We had a blast and I am so happy for my friend Hilary. Although the "free" alcohol really got the best of me...
100 Day Challenge
I am pretty sure I accomplished it by dancing my butt off...




Sunday we made a pit stop on our way home and hung out in Michigan City on my boyfriend's bosses boat. As you can tell from the picture... I was hanging pretty rough from the open bar wedding. However it was a great day to be out on the lake and we had a great time on the boat getting some sun.
100 Day challenge... unless you count the small amount of swimming or extreme amount of sweating I did it was a fail..







Monday... Memorial day! Today I went one of my favorite races the 12K Xtreme Trail Run in Portage, IN at Imagination Glenn. I love this race. I never go for pace or speed.... I go to finish. Parts of the race look like this...Check out about minute 4:11 and 4:48 and you can see me running it the first time I ever ran it.


All in all I had a great time running with my friends. My buddy Tim and I stuck together almost the entire race and our shoes took the worst of it... 12K in 1:26... I would say this completes my 100 day challenge for today!




What was the best part of your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Lake Station Girls Softball winning the Sectional Championship Friday night.

    ReplyDelete