Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sometimes you need some fun...

These last few days have been crazy...

I left work on Saturday at 10:00am... Hit the road to Cincinnati to celebrate a bachlorette party for my friend Hilary. I am so happy for her. I do miss her since her fiancee was placed at his job in Louisville but I am so glad I got to go to her party. Her wedding will also be a really good time.

The other good part about Hilary trying to find a central location was that she picked Cincinnati. So I got to see my family. My sister Jenna was even kind enough to drive me.
It was really great to be able to spend a small amount of time at home. My sister and I always seem to have fun together.

Then I got up ran my eight miles, had lunch with my family and hit the road back to Indiana.

Mothers Day has set in at work and I am exhausted already...

What was the last really fun thing you did?

1 comment:

  1. My wife and I spent New Years in Bloomington for the IU/Ohio State game. That was extremely fun being back in my college town where we also met up with one of my old roommates and his wife.

    ReplyDelete