Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Oh Its May already...




Welcome to May!!!


I can't say we are going to get in all 31 this month but this helps me find some ideas to post on my blog...


May photo challenge day 2: Skyline











Well this is my favorite skyline anyway... Click here for recipe!











How did we do in April ?
Goals for April
~Finish yet another daily blogging challenge.... Well I think I did pretty good. 
~Complete my first half marathon on April 15th. Last year I finished the Crossroads of Indiana in just over two hours. This year I feel better prepared to finish in under two hours. Done and Done well 
~15 minutes of minimum exercise every day Only missed two days!
~I gave up pop/soda in March. I am going to continue to challenge myself with ore water in April. Well I have had a few however still doing really well..


May Goals
~Survive another Mother's Day in the floral industry.
~Continue my 15 minutes of exercise my 100 day challenge has begun.
~Prepare for my next half marathon June 2nd.

Oh and May=Weddings for this girl...


I am really excited to see these two get married.



What are your goals for May? How will you complete the 100 day challenge?

1 comment:

  1. Well my April results were mixed.

    Lost weight 3 of the 4 weeks of April.
    I did get the deck stained.
    Didn't get the 100 miles on the bike in but I'll blame the weather for that one.

    May goals:
    1. Lose 8 pounds
    2. Finish Instructional Calendars
    3. Get at least 8 workouts in.

    ReplyDelete