Sunday, May 6, 2012

Life

Sometime life is
Crazy
Fun
Busy
Hard
Easy

However... "The meaning to life... to life meaning." Unknown

This weekend was almost all of those words in one for me. Work is crazy busy with Mother's Day only one week away now. It was busy because I spent most of it working and running errands.


April Photo Challenge Day 5: Fish
Fun because I got to see this girl... Her name is Miranda. She is practically a "niece" to me. I have known her since she was a very small baby. Its hard to believe she is growing up so fast. Her family came to Chicago yesterday and I met them for dinner. They spent the day at the aquarium... Check out the head of her awesome pink octopus... I met them for dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. They have a pretty "Natural" Burger made from garbanzo beans that I enjoyed. A great place for kids...

Another good part about meeting them Downtown Chicago was I went up a little bit early and was able to complete Day # 6 of my 100 day challenge by walking around the city for a little bit.






April Photo Challenge Day 6: YOU
However this wasn't the easiest weekend to get my long run. Some great running friends however made it much easier by agreeing to meet me this afternoon out at a shaded trail in Chesterton. It was really peaceful out there. At first I kept thinking this is going to be really hard. Then I set out and I felt amazing during this run. Although I had a horrible headache the run felt really good. 10.26 miles in 1:44.. Done and Done.

What are you going to do with your life to make it meaningful today?


No comments:

Post a Comment