Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What's not to love...

100 Day Challenge
Day 16 (May 15) Yesterday I did 3 miles through the woods with my friend Bryan since the heat was such a killer. I am just glad I got it done

Day 17 (Today May 16) Today I set out for a shorter run before my Wednesday night group run. I managed a total of 8.72 miles. I was trying to combine two days of running since we are traveling to Ohio tomorrow. This run actually was a great run. Not my best but I really did feel good for the most part. Even got some great hill running tips from a fellow runner.

Are you keeping up with the 100 day challenge? Remember the purpose is to challenge yourself.... How many days are you going to complete?

May Photo Challenge Day 15: Love
Recently with the weather changes I have been eating this as my new lunch. HUGE SALADS.  In warmer weather salads are so good. I really like to change them up as much as I can. I recently read about some new fun stuff to try on my salads another blog by a vegetarian. Huge pieces of broccoli and even pickles really bulk up a salad. This one also has crushed red pepper and salsa for flavoring. No salad dressing though as that adds many needless points plus values/calories.

Combine this with a cup of Greek yogurt and it makes a really good satisfying lunch.



May Photo Challenge Day 16: Snack


Also my new favorite snack has really become Vanilla Yogurt with fiber one cereal and a tough of cinnamon. The perfect little evening snack that is low in points. If I have extra points I even throw in a few raisins.... Really makes for a great treat.


Have you tried anything new lately?

1 comment: