Thursday, May 10, 2012

Little things can mean the most...

This week has been more than exhausting... I am glad tomorrow is Friday.

100 Day Challenge Day 11:
A Beautiful run through Ogden Dunes with great running people.




I always say the support of others can mean the world of difference today I got this text from my best friend Amanda. I really don't think she can know in words how awesome this made me feel. I truly feel so blessed to have her as a friend. We have been through so much as friends even this little text can make a very long day better. Many times we forget how something this simple can make someone feel good..









What's even better... the other day another really good friend of mine Sherry sent me this message. Sherry has been such a great friend to me since I moved to Northwest Indiana.













I feel so blessed to have two amazingly good friends. I am so lucky they support me and are always there when I need them.


What is something that seemed so small but mattered to you lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment