Saturday, May 26, 2012

Ready for the weekend

Are you ready?

Holidays like this weekend can get crazy... We often tend to do a lot of this... Cooking on the grill


And sometimes drinking too much of this...





Today I start the weekend off with this girl's wedding...

Congrats to my friend Hilary and her fiance Julian.










Being prepared is the best way to survive a busy weekend. Check back as the weekend develops for more updates on my busy weekend.

100 Day Challenge update:
Friday... hour long sprint to clean up my house before the busy weekend begins... this counts right??

Do you have an action plan this weekend? 

3 comments:

  1. Friday's plan went bad late in the day. Did well all day, then I had to drop off some papers for a student who was at Gelsosomo's. A pizza came home with me at 10pm last night. It didn't make it til midnight.

    But today is a new day.

    Sat plan: nothing planned so I control today's meals. I have lean hamburger meat to grill for lunch and fairly lean boneless ribs to marinate and grill for dinner.

    Sun plan: Afternoon cookout at neighbors house could be tricky. I am going to eat a filling lunch before we go there. Dinner might be tough. May just try to healthy snack my way through it.

    Mon plan: baseball game in the morning-will allow myself some popcorn and try to talk Dad into Subway for lunch. Home for dinner if LS doesn't win shouldn't be a problem. If they win dinner will be eating out like lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deanna. Is there a meeting tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Deanna. Is there a meeting tonight?

    ReplyDelete