Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Burr...

April Photo Challenge Day 10:

This week in my weight watchers meetings we talked about our activity plan B... There are a million excuses to get in daily exercise but what if we stopped making them what if we just did it?

Today I did...
2.13 miles
20 Minutes
The darkness, cold weather and my cough/cold bug= me not being able to attempt much more.



My quote this week was "It pays to plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark." This is true. You can have a 100 umbrellas, rain boots and even a rain jacket but if it never rains it doesn't do you any good. You don't have to belong to a gym to get in a good workout. There are so many ideas out there you just have to be willing to find them. Today I set out to see what I could find simply at my finger tips... Here is some easy stuff I found:

Pintrest/Fitness: Pintrest is the latest craze and there are tons of at home workouts that can easily be found here.

Magazine websites such as Good Housekeeping, Fitness, Shape, Women's/Men's Health all have free ideas on their website.

There are so many more ways to get in even 15 minutes per day... What are you going to do get in your 15 minutes this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment