Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

April Photo Challenge Day 6: Lunch

Today starting out with a great run today. I started from my parents driveway and headed out 3 miles and turned to come back  for a total run of:
6 miles
52 minutes
. The best part about this run was the peacefulness the scenery brings. This is what it looked like as I was about to turn around at mile three. The weather was perfect and I was really feeling great as I went out for this run

The draw back to running from my parents house is getting back after the run. You have to walk up their driveway... This is a workout in itself

Perin Cabin Driveway

The afternoon was even better. I found out from twitter I won a free entrance into this from one of my favorite running blogs... Mag Mile Runner

Even better than that I had lunch with my Nanny celebrating her birthday a little late. I always say I miss my family but I especially miss my grandparents who are really amazing people...
 Nanny and I enjoyed a yummy lunch from Qdoba. I really love their salads... Doesn't this look so good. Filling yet very point friendly if you are careful with your toppings.

I can't imagine this "Good" Friday off being any better..

How did you spend your "Good" Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment