Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Begins

This is what will happen in April...




Goals for April
~Finish yet another daily blogging challenge.
~Complete my first half marathon on April 15th. Last year I finished the Crossroads of Indiana in just over two hours. This year I feel better prepared to finish in under two hours.
~15 minutes of minimum exercise every day
~I gave up pop/soda in March. I am going to continue to challenge myself with ore water in April.


So as April begins here is what my "reflection" looks like as I prepare to hit up the Dunes in Chesterton with some of my running friends.


What are your goals for April?

2 comments:

  1. Lose weight every week at my weigh-ins.
    Stain the back deck.
    Ride at least 100 miles total on my bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!! I plan to run 100 miles in April ;)

    ReplyDelete