Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How do you take your coffee?

Let me just admit something... I love coffee.



 I always make sure I wake up in enough time to have it before runs. I have it almost everyday as I drive into work and enjoy some as I start my day at work.



One thing I do not like is coffee black.
April Photo Challenge Day 17: Something you don't like



 Today while picking up a few things at Wal-Mart I found this:
April Photo Challenge Day 18: Bottle

The best part 0 points plus.
If you love to flavor your coffee this is a must try.
Just don't use too much. The bottle suggest 1 TBSP for a cup of coffee. I didn't even think you needed that much. They also sell several other flavors.

How do you take your coffee?

3 comments:

  1. I myself don't care for black coffee either... and I love it sweet and creamy!
    Trying to reduce points, I have switched to using fat free evaporated milk or fat free half-n-half and splenda for the sweetener.
    One trick I found for a different flavor was putting cinnamon in the pot before it brews.. as much or little as you like. (Don't put it in with the grounds.. it clogs the filter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been adding cinnamon to the cup since I have a Kruieg machine. Cinnamon def gives it a good flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a huge coffee needing person; however I enjoy a good K-cup every day at work. I love Mocha Nut Fudge with two splenda along with two hazelnut creamers. Sometimes I try different flavors. Carmel Vanilla Cream flavor and Hazelnut are two of my other favorites.

    ReplyDelete