Monday, April 2, 2012

Is sand a colour?

April Photo Challenge Day 2: Colour

I don't think "sand" is a true color but I do know this it is the color that defines my Sunday. I headed out yesterday afternoon with some other fun running people and we ran here.

The group ran trail 9 and 10. The best part of running here is the amazing views. I cannot explain the serenity you can feel here. Another really great part you don't have to be a runner you just have to be ready for a challenge. I cannot run for extended periods of time on many parts of the trail but I push myself as hard as I can. Many times on a run I am thinking how much longer. Yesterday I was just soaking it all in.

We ended with 8 miles in 1 hour and 42 minutes. I enjoyed a really great time with some fellow runners. I think the important part is challenging yourself.

What are you going to challenge yourself this week? Are you ready to bet me on it?

1 comment:

  1. I am going to do a second week of Simply Filling. Hopefully it will get me through 2 Easter dinners a little easier.

    ReplyDelete