Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What are you grateful for?

April Photo Challenge Day 24: Something your grateful for.

This is my best friend Amanda. I am always grateful that we have became friends. In many ways thanks to her I joined weight watchers and found the spark I needed to get where I am today. The great thing about having a best friend is that they support you through anything. Even though I don't live in Cincinnati anymore Amanda will always be my best friend. I always be grateful that her wedding inspired me to join weight watchers and lose weight.



Amanda has been through more tough times over the last few years than most people our age ever have to go through. She has survived all of it. The fact that she has survived is an inspiration to me. The one thing she always reminds me is life is short and you never know when it will be taken. It can always be too late to get started but it is never too early.

What will inspire you this week? What are you most gratefeul for today, let that be your inspiration....

No comments:

Post a Comment