Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Looking Over You

Yesterday's post I talked about my best friend Amanda and I mentioned that she had been through some really difficult times... Today I would like you to met this really amazing man Adam:
April Photo Challenge Day 25: Looking Down
Amanda and Adam got married August 22, 2009. It was an amazing day. I still remember when Amanda told me she was going to marry Adam. She was so amazingly happy. Adam was so amazing from when I first met him. His smile made you smile. He always knew how to make you laugh and have a good time.

Sadly on December 23rd, 2009 Adam passed away and will forever be in our hearts. I believe he will always be looking down over Amanda. One thing that we have all learned from it is that life is short. Adam suffered from sleep apnea and he had some trouble breathing that night and they were unable to revive him at the hospital. Adam was an amazing person who made my best friend one of the happiest girls in the world. I have always believed though that after he passed it was a sign for me to do everything I can to inspire others to lose weight, take care of themselves, and live as if there is no tomorrow. Adam was only 29 years old. He was taken from us much too soon but there is a lesson from his death. Do not regret or hold back anything. Live your life as if there might not be a tomorrow. If you can only take one thing from this post... Live like there is no tomorrow. 

What changes will you make this week to live your life to the fullest?

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about Adam. Also feeling the sadness for Amanda losing her best friend and husband so soon in his life. I now look at each day as a new day and do what I can to make a change in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam. I was hoping Adam would be an inspiration to others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sad, but so down to earth! Thanks for sharing. Sorry Adam is gone, but I hope he is remembered as an inspiration. This really puts life in perspective. Can't take anything for granted, you never know what you are going to get. This will help to remind me to live for today and dream of tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete