Tuesday, April 3, 2012

If I could mail myself in a box...

April Photo Challenge Day 3: Mail

If I could put myself in a box and mail myself today I would arrive on the door step of this girl...

Me and My sister Jenna
This is Jenna. Today is her 25th birthday. She is not only my sister but one of my best friends. I love her dearly. She is an amazing sister, mother and friend. One thing about Jenna is that she has never had weight issues in fact her love of certain foods is actually kind of funny. She thinks Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy is the best. Yet she also loves a good bag of skittles. She does like to exercise though and has almost always stayed in shape. She is a really good dancer. I laugh because she loves classes like Zumba or any other fitness class... I feel like a fool in them... While my dream job would be to run her's is probably to teach crazy classes like this. The one thing I often mentioned on my blog I love most about her is how proud she has been of all of the accomplishments I have been through over the past few years. I don't know very many sisters who wait at finish lines of races when they are about 6 months pregnant. This girl did...

Indianapolis 500 Mini Marathon 2010


To appease her big sister she even did a 5K Thanksgiving morning this past year!



I have often said that support and having special people in your life make the journey so much easier.. .well my sister Jenna is amazing and I know she will do so many more amazing things in life.

Today is 25 and fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment