Thursday, April 19, 2012

Orange you glad...

April Photo Challenge Day 19: Orange 


I am really not that clever but a play on words is always fun!
Sometimes we just have to say orange you glads you did that... Today I just didn't feel much like running... Sometimes after longer races I have a hard time getting restarted.



I started the afternoon  with a really short run around my neighborhood. I just wasn't feeling the run so I knew I needed to do more...











So I set out to one of my favorite workout places... My basement... The best part is that this doesn't have to cost you money. Rain or shine its always there... So  then I let her kick my butt.... 33 minutes have hard core working out. I love her DVD's. She is very motivational and all can be done a your level. She always convinces yourself even more than you think you can... Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred DVD

50 minutes later if you ask me Orange you glad you did that... Yes I am.....

What are you orange you glad you did today?


1 comment:

  1. Hello Deanna;
    I was wondering how do I get the calendars for the month? Please let me know if you could.

    ReplyDelete