Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chocolate

Recently someone suggested that I stop talking about running so much... so this run will not really be about running but something I find equally loveable... CHOCOLATE!

A customer gave me a box of dove chocolates a couple weeks ago... I have been sloooooowly eating a few pieces here and there... This is much easier said than done. However many times when I discuss my reason for success is never deprive yourself. Not everyday is going to be perfect or go as you want it to. The key is to not let everyday get out of control. One of the reasons that also really like the dove chocolates is that they are only 1 points plus value each. So although you could get out of control if you eat several pieces they are really worth that 1 points plus value. I prefer the dark chocolate because I think it perfectly hits the spot. Although my second favorite by far is the one with almonds. I also really like that all of the candies have these little clever sayings on the inside of the wrappers... today mine said this...

I could not agree more. Especially when it comes to your weight loss journey. There are always going to be days when you have to learn from something. One meal, one snack, one workout... there are so many days or instances that you have to live and just learn from. I often say the key is bounce back as soon as possible. Have a bad breakfast then lunch and dinner need to be better. Never start tomorrow or next week. Start right away. I even admit this isn't always easy for me. I have often thought... well I already screwed up so much. This is the problem. We need to learn and move on. The good thing is that there is always chocolate. Just try to have only 1 piece.


What is your favorite chocolate?

100 day Challenge day 38
4.60 mile run with great friends

3 comments:

  1. My favorite chocolate is paired with peanut butter. The Reese's Peanut Butter eggs (and the other holiday variations) are heaven to me.

    If it is just chocolate I will always go with Fannie Mae chocolate. My grandmother worked there when I was a kid so I grew up eating that around every holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum. I love those also. Probably my favorite of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reese's are also my favorite. Tim surprised me with a king size last night, so I took my time and enjoyed just one cup and stuck the other 3 in the freezer for 3 more nights of treats :) I guess it is possible to enjoy just one piece.

    ReplyDelete