Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Two Paths

There are so many times since I started my journey that I have had to make some really hard decisions.... today I saw this picture online...


This is so true in so many aspects... Today I did this for our100 Day Challenge Day 59: 
Ran 6 Miles in about 58 minutes with a couple of great runners. It was hot... we started too fast for my taste... I was sweating profusely... I was somewhat frustrated by a cramp... here is thing... I took the harder path. I completed the run I needed to complete... We did more up hill the first 3 miles going out on the bike path and the first 1.5 miles of that with an amazing 13 year old who "just wanted to run with us." She pushed us pretty hard and she barely looked winded... We laughed and breathed a sigh of relief when she turned around after 1.5 miles and we continued on into Crown Point for another 1.5 miles. There will always be days when you are pushed out of your comfort zone or you want to talk to the shorter way... Here the thing... easy might not have the best results.

Tomorrow we make our trip to Ohio and its only going to be about 100 degrees.

Which path are you going to chose?

No comments:

Post a Comment