Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy 3 year Anniversary to me!

3 years and 10 months ago I walked into my first weight watchers meeting.  There were ups and downs. Frustrations and celebrations. The great part is that we all go through our journey differently.


Kyle and I at his wedding about 1 month before I joined
There are sometimes I forget how hard it can be to stick with the commitment. In fact losing the weight was much less stressful than it has been to maintain the weight. I find myself finding old habits much faster than I ever did losing weight. However nothing can change how I felt in June 2009 when I hit my goal weight.


 I remember when I saw this picture of myself I couldn't even really believe that in 10 months I changed so much. My little sister had graduated from high school and I hit my goal weight. There was some major celebrating that day. I truly believe the key is not to focus on the journey but believing you will get where you are going. Just like a long car ride to somewhere you really want to go. So don't forget how amazing the destination will be when you get there.

Where is your destination and how are you going to get there?


100 Day Challenge
Day 45 June 13th
Run 5 Miles 49 min

No comments:

Post a Comment